So .. you've bought a present for your kid's teacher .. and tipped the post man or newspaper guy. Some of you have put out a present for the Whitefish Bay garbage collectors.
So how about a little gift for your Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation? The Civic Foundation already got gifts for everyone:
- The Environmentalists got Green Day in the Bay in April.
- The Parade lovers got two: a 4th of July Parade, and a Holiday Stroll in December.
- The Ice Cream lovers got a couple of Socials, with free ice cream.
- The Music lovers got Sounds of Summer.
- The Halloween lovers got 2,000 pumpkins to carve and display.
The Civic Foundation isn't supported by tax dollars. It's funded by a handful of your neighbors, who love these events enjoyed by so many. It really is your team, run by volunteers who might just live on your block.
The Civic Foundation puts on a lot of great events for our Village .. please consider a tax-deductible gift.
The WFB CF has an online donation site, so you can save yourself a stamp and get it done in 60 seconds.
(If you don't have a PayPal account, that's OK. Just click on the "Don't have a PayPal Account?" link on the left side of that screen, and you can pay by credit card.)