The Village collects loose leaves in the fall months, weather permitting. Collection began this year on Monday, October 19, and runs through November 13.
Residents can also bring bagged leaves to the yard waste drop‐off site at any time. The site is located at 201 E. Fairy Chasm Road. Crews will begin collection in the northeast section of the Village and work through he Village each week. On average, crews are able to work their way through the Village once per week.
Heavy leaf fall, coupled with inclement weather can slow crews. We ask for your patience during these times. If you have any questions, please call 351‐8811.
Loose Leaf Guidelines
- Please set leaves curbside, out of the ditch, and not in the road for pickup.
- Leaves do not need to be put into a bag(s) for collection (during loose leaf season). However,
- bagged leaves to do help speed up collection, allowing for more leaf collection. Please have all loose leaves consolidated into one pile per property.
- Place material away from mailboxes or other structures so that it may be easily accessible.
- Do not mix leaves with other yard waste, such as branches or twigs.
- Please keep all leaves out of the ditch and culvert area, this will help during the wet spring season.
- Open burning is prohibited.